I am originally from London, and I studied Fine Art and Business in Cambridge, UK. In 2009 I decided to move to Barcelona, following in the footsteps of my grandmother who spent 10 years in Spain as a painter. I have spent 15 years working in communications and marketing and I now dedicate myself to promoting innovative talent and working to build communities and projects through content that combine both creativity and business while also focusing on conscious values and positive change.
I work as a communications specialist; I create content for businesses and moderate at conferences and people describe me as a connector and change maker in Business. I help my clients improve their communications strategy in order to grow their businesses and reach their target audiences. Communications is the field in which I specialize and help my clients communicate their brand. I have taught customer relations, presentation skills, public speaking, and business communications at Euroaula Travel and Tourism, part of the University of Girona. In addition to teaching, I also have professional experience in customer relations, events, project management, management consulting, retail, the arts and I have worked withinn a startup in the fast food healthy sector.
Ultimately it is my passion for innovation, conscious business, community building that have lead me to where I am today. Through People On The Grid I add value to projects through content creation and public promotion.
For more information about me, feel free to visit my LinkedIn page.
- Community engagement
- Content curation
- Marketing Strategy
- Moderating and Facilitation
- Growth: We are constantly growing and changing. Whether you wish to re-brand or start something new, I encourage my clients to take risks and be bold. I specialize in finding the right time and strategy to do so.
- Resourceful: I am always thinking of creative ways to overcome obstacles, turn disadvantages into advantages, and find the right people for the right solutions.
- Influence: I strive to create positive change through creating and promoting innovative ideas. I am constantly asking questions, discovering new trends, and challenging myself to think and grow in new ways.
- Drive: I bring energy and enthusiasm to new ideas and concepts. I see challenges as opportunities to grow and demonstrate perseverance until a positive outcome is reached.